Marler Road is an old-fashioned independent Baptist church that believes in reaching our community, county, state, country, and the world with the message of the gospel. We don’t have a set schedule for we allow the Holy Spirit lead, guide, and direct the service. A typical Sunday Morning service begins with a hymn, choir singing, fellowship time, special singing, and then preaching from God’s Holy Word.
If you are looking for an old-fashioned, King James Bible believing church, that loves the Lord and loves people, we would love for you to give us a visit. May the Lord bless you and please enjoy our site.
- Sunday School: 10:00 am
- Worship Service: 11:00 am
- Evening Service: 6:00 pm
- Wednesday Evening: 7:00 pm
- Kings Kids: 7:00 pm
- Teens: 7:00 pm
- Having been led, as we believers, by the Spirit of God, to receive the Lord Jesus Christ as our Savior.
- And on the profession of our faith, having been baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
- We do now, in the presence of God, angels, and this assembly, most solemnly and joyfully enter into covenant with one another as one body in Christ.
- We engage, therefore, by the aid of the Holy Spirit, to walk together in Christian love; to strive for the advancement of this church, in knowledge, holiness and comfort;
- To promote its prosperity and spirituality; to sustain its worship, ordinances, discipline, and doctrines;
- To contribute cheerfully and regularly to the support of the ministry, the expenses of the church, the relief of the poor, and the spread of the gospel through all nations.
- We also engage to maintain family and secret devotions; to religiously educate our children; to seek the salvation of our kindred and acquaintances.
- To walk circumspectly in the world; to be just in our dealings, faithful in our engagement, and exemplary in our deportment;
- To avoid all tattling, backbiting, and excessive anger;
- To abstain from the sale and use of intoxicating drinks as a beverage, and to be zealous in our efforts to advance the kingdom of our Saviour.
- We further engage to watch over one another in brotherly love;
- To remember each other in prayer; to aid each other in sickness and distress; to cultivate Christian sympathy in feeling and courtesy in speech;
- To be slow to take offense, but always ready for reconciliation, and mindful of the rules of our Saviour to secure it without delay;
- We moreover engage that when we remove from this place we will, as soon as possible, unite with some other church, where we can carry out the spirit of this covenant and principles of God’s Word.