We now have online giving set up to make it convenient to send your tithes and offerings from your computer or smart phone. Simply click on the green “Give” button to give.
Here are a couple of features to note:
- We use a service called Tithe.ly which is designed for churches to provide online giving. All information is encrypted and processed on their secure servers.
- Enter the full amount you want to give in dollars and cents (please note the decimal place to ensure you enter the correct amount)
- In the dropdown, you can designate if you want your gift to go toward Offering, Tithes, Missions, or Building Fund.
- Optional: There is an option to check “Recurring Giving” and set up an automatic weekly, biweekly, or monthly recurring gift, if you so choose.
- You can select your method of payment: card or bank (electronic check)
- Optional: There is an option to check “Cover Fees” if you prefer to increase your payment amount to cover the card/bank processing fees, if you so choose.
- Optional: There is an option to check “Remember Me” to securely save your billing information so you won’t have to reenter it each time. Enter a password and PIN number and next time you give, you can use the Login link at the top right. If you forget your password at any point, the login screen has a “reset password“ button you can use to create a new password.
- Be sure to double check your amount and other information before submitting
- You will receive a receipt at the email addresses you provided